Sunday 30 December 2012

Sales

So yesterday I came home from work to this wonderful sight...


I haven't had much time to go sale shopping because I've been working every day since Christmas (boooo!) so I resorted to sale shopping online and I managed to pick up these bargains from the Office website.

It was love at first sight


Got the beauties from Office reduced from £85 (I think) to £25 yay!
The socks are from River Island, I got them half price at £2, not sure if they're still available though


These are also from Office, they were only a tenner down from £25. Love the oriental pattern so pretty.

This will be the last time I update before 2013 so I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. I'm also heading to London for the weekend with my friend on Friday so when I get back I'll do a post on all the fantastic purchases (fingers crossed!) and the outfits I wear while I'm there. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the boots! I'm so jealous! Your blog seems realy cool, consider me your new follower.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boots are beautiful!

    www.kimyaublog.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete