Friday 14 December 2012

Chanel Paris-Édimbourg Métiers d'Art Show


So recently Chanel hosted their annual Métiers d'Art Show in Linlithgow Palace which is literally 10 minutes walk from my house - like so close that when Jake Bugg performed at the after party I could legitimately hear him from my bedroom. Unfortunately, my invite got lost in the post but they decided to leave the catwalk structure up in the palace for the next few weeks so I went down to visit it today.


The palace looked amazing, I would highly recommend going for a look if you're close by or just having a look at the video if you're not. I love the collection, Karl managed to update the whole tweed/tartan image Scotland has made for itself and created some really beautiful pieces along with it. I adore the Mary Queen of Scots inspired looks - very fitting as the palace is her birthplace.



Pretending I was actually at the show :'((((


My outfit:
1. Beige/Leather Mac - £29.99 missguided.com
2. Black Tee - £6? Next (I work there so tend to get a lot of basics with my staff discount)
3. Jeans - £20 New Look (about 2 years ago)
4. Chelsea Boots - £65 Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment