Thursday 13 December 2012

Beauty Review: Kate Collection Purple Lipstick for Rimmel



 The Kate Collection for Rimmel London
Lasting Finish shade 04 - £5.49
I've been looking for a purple lipstick for ages and I finally stumbled across the Kate collection for Rimmel. I'd tried so many purple lipsticks but none of them gave the right colour - most of them were really light or more dark red than purple. I bought this by chance and was happily surprised. The colour is really great - the perfect deep purple for statement lips without being too black. It also has great lasting finish, I wore it to a party recently and didn't need to reapply it once throughout the night despite drinking and eating. It didn't even leave those annoying lipstick stains on the edge of cups - yay! Would definietly reccommed it if you're looking for bold lips that will last for ages, so worth the money!
           



3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew about this when I was on holiday, these lipsticks are so freakin' expensive where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try online, I'm pretty sure you can get them from ebay

      Delete
  2. I love the Kate Moss Collection lipsticks! This one is definitely next on my list!!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete