Wednesday 12 December 2012

December Wishlist

December Wishlist

December Wishlist by amy-devine featuring monki

Basically what I'm hoping Santa will leave under my tree if he's feeling extra generous. Ended up getting the flamingo print shorts a few minutes after I made this polyvore because they are only £5 - bargain!! - in the Topshop sale just now and I couldn't resist. A lot of the items are from Topshop which is odd because I don't shop there very much - mainly due to the fact that my wages are not nearly high enough - so I usually end up finding cheaper alternatives elsewhere. However, I've been eyeing those boots since my last trip to London in September and can't find similar ones anywhere else so I might have to fork out £85 because I don't know how much longer I can last without them hahaa.




Monki
$45 - monki.com


Checkered jacket
topshop.com


Shorts
$56 - topshop.com


Cigarette pants
topshop.com


Cami
$29 - topshop.com


Topshop ankle booties
$160 - topshop.com


Michael kor
asos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment